Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Right before baby...











I love these family pictures we got from my good friend Megan Fisher Photography. I love how they show our true characters. It got to be freezing that day, but it was hard to figure out a day that worked for everyone before it got even colder, I got more pregnant, and when Zach would be back in town from his Ghana trip. But poor little James was freezing and I was stressing! Family pictures have me running around like a headless chicken! I was wobbling and it was hurting to walk at this point and Zach met us at location from work so I was on my own! Still, with Megan's skill she was able to capture so many good photos despite the chaos!! These made for one of my favorite Christmas cards!

Which I also wanted to mention that this made for one of the best Christmases to date. I'm writing it in my journal as well because it was so good. Being pretty pregnant and my body feeling kind of weak, I knew I would mostly be online shopping for everything. It all worked out and we were prepared earlier than we usually are. I also came across a story of Sister Hinckley who was with a group of women kind of stressing and complaining about Christmas to-do's and she chimed in without judgment, but mentioned how she loves to focus on the Savior and loved giving gifts to her friends and loved ones. I loved that and decided to take on the same attitude. I think that made for my favorite Christmas season yet, I focused on Christ and everyone else. Watching Hudson and James enjoy the Christmas magic is magical itself, but it added on to the attitude I tried to take on.

Next up, pictures with baby!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment