Thursday, August 31, 2017

Maybe your next staycation? Zermatt Resort & Spa

Zach and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary last weekend! I feel so lucky to have married my sweet Zach. He still treats me like the day we just met. I always am learning and trying to match how kind he is. He's the best and I'm a lucky girl. We were trying to figure out how we were going to celebrate, whether it be a trip or staycation. We decided to do a staycation because we wanted to swim in the Homestead Crater since I haven't been yet and took our kiddos last minute which I'm glad we did because of how kid friendly the Zermatt Resort in Midway, Utah is! 

Here is why we loved it:

  • Endless free carousel rides
  • S'mores fire pit
  • Feed goats
  • Indoor and outdoor connected pool and hot tub
  • Suuuper yummy restaurant located by lobby
  • All of the fun was close walking distance
  • We felt like we were far away without doing a long road trip with kiddos
  • Very affordable: the restaurant had such good prices with really yummy food (that was Zach and I's favorite part of the trip!) We searched the hotel through Expedia and found a good deal on our room, so that was a plus!



















That dinner was just... yummm.







No comments:

Post a Comment