Friday, September 1, 2017

Embracing this beautiful place! Homestead Crater









The Homestead Crater has been on my bucket list for a little while now and Z wanted to take me since he knew how cool it was so we decided to do it for our 5 year! I felt like I was on a Bachelor date going here with my kids included. ðŸ˜‚😂 They loved it and so did we!! You get to swim in a crater and enter through a cave tunnel, so rad! I was really excited to share these memories with them. The water was so warm and James was content right when Zach put him in the warm bath water. So cute! We chilled in the warm water for a good while and watched scuba divers come back up and dive under. It's where Zach got his scuba license actually! I think it's a fun new to thing to do with friends and family so I highly recommend! Could totally be just a day trip! It was so fun to finally check that off our list!







No comments:

Post a Comment