Tuesday, August 22, 2017

I have all I need and more!





I listened to a cool podcast this morning and wanted to share because it goes with the purpose and message I'm wanting to share with la fruGAL. We can live abundantly with the right mindset and having a healthy relationship with money. I'm a sucker for a good deal and I think finding those is one of the things I'm really good at. I'll be continuing to share my good finds, but I also want to spread that we don't need to feel beautiful with the most expensive and lavish things. Especially because we might compare ourselves to those who may have more. And trust me I like nice things too from time to time, but we already live an abundant life living in America with running water, electricity and food on the table. I'm grateful for my husbands hard work and all that we are provided with. We can feel so beautiful and save too!

Here's the podcasts I've been loving thanks to a friend who referred me to it! BOLD NEW MOM makes long drives and chores more fun ðŸ¤—

^^These pics are little blurry, but those babies are my everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment