Monday, October 9, 2017

Sweata Weatha Inspo - all under $20









blush sweater | gray knit sweater | gray cardigan -in store TJMaxx $15

Here are other super cute ones I love: tie sleeve | ruffle sleeve | ruffle neck

Heyyy gals! Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sharing comfy sweaters that are super affordable. I've gotten lots of compliments especially on the pink one and people were surprised when I told them where it's from. I wasn't though 🤷🏽‍♀️ I'm obsessed with the new Target brands especially with, "A New Day." The best part of all this, is that I'm not sponsored so this is all my honest opinion and likes! Really though, who doesn't love Target??

I'm 24 weeks pregnant (and baby is kicking and dancing! best feeling!) so comfy is key right now, but it's a plus when you feel more put together at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment