Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Flattering ✔️ Modest ✔️ Super Affordable ✔️✔️






Dress | Shoes | Gray Motto Jacket (T.J.Maxx in store & under $40😉)

So 9 out 10 times I want to throw something comfy and simple on for church. That's why I love this dress. I had a tunic before that didn't tie with a knot well because the ends weren't even, but these ones are! It's stretchy and flattering around my growing bump and pairs with almost any jacket, cardigan, and shoes. So it's easy to wear over and over for many combos. The dress is from Cleo Madison which has lots of modest and affordable options. Best of both worlds! I may even use it for my Halloween costume so we shall see. 😏 I also love my jacket that was inspired by Amanda Stanton. I linked everything above!



SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment