Sunday, October 22, 2017

Hudson's Halloween Party!






This was a really fun piñata to make! One of our favorites. My mom came up with slurpee lids for the goggles!!






His party decor was all from Zurcher's, Target Dollar section, and Dollar Tree!

This boy loves his birthday and Halloween. I really can't tell you which he might like more... I'm going to go with Halloween for now. Talk of witches all year round and dressing up. It's finally here and I think he is fully embracing all the Halloween movies (watching Hocus Pocus + Halloween Town made my lifeee), decor, pumpkins, and costume stores that temporarily pop up in the area. It's so funny and cute to watch his fascination and excitement everywhere we go. He is a sweet mama's boy and I can't believe he is 4! But at the same time I can since baby boy 3 is coming so he's gotta be 4 haha. He is a light in our home and we all are Hudson fans. James is excited to see him in the morning and copy him all day long. I love watching their little brotherhood which makes up for the tantrums and hard moments ha! I hope this year brings him lots of new things, knowledge, love, faith, adevntures, hotel trips (he loves hotels), and support from everyone who loves him. Ah, happy birthday sweet guy! 💙💙💙






No comments:

Post a Comment