Monday, October 23, 2017

Bumpdate Week 26






Me wishin' my boys would want to take a cute pic with me, in my dreamz 

I got this dress for $20 during a warehouse sale, if you want to save, wait for another sale on insta!

I made it to week 26! Where has the time gone? Seriously? If I've been pregnant since April, it really doesn't feel like it's been that long. For real. These boys definitely are helping time fly by! I'm taking that as a great thing because pregnancy is beautiful, but it's also nice that it's temporary for a couple reasons.. must I need to explain? And at the same time, I'm trying to embrace every single moment I can because it IS temporary and I love my baby flutters and flips. And I love my two boys and all the attention I give them now. The thought of baby though gets me soo excited! Getting to kiss, snuggle, nurse him! Wah, yay! Honestly delivery days are so freakin' fun so when I think of them, I get giddy! Epidural girl ova hereeee πŸ™‹πŸ½πŸ™‹πŸ½ I've been feeling pretty good for the most part and not in an annoying, "Omg pregnancy is so easy and I don't gain a pound anywhere besides my belly and it's just perfect.." No. 

I had the tiredness of first trimester and some nausea (not as bad as others πŸ˜ž). Then I felt the greatness of second trimester which I'm still in! But all of the sudden, some soreness and back pain kicked in. So I'm wobbling and wobbling like a thanksgiving turkey already some days. And I've been letting go of my house being picked up 24/7 so I'm not bending down as much. But I feel great! Haha. I'm happy! I'm grateful! I can't wait. Baby looks healthy and I couldn't ask for more, sincerely. I'm also doing my best to workout 2-3 times a week and eat with balance. I don't want to throw away over a year of hard work on my physical health so I'm doing my best to kick my booty. It also helps me a ton mentally because there have been days very recently that I've been really sensitive and emotional. Exercise, good food, and prayer helps me a ton with that. I'm trying really hard to take care of myself, guys!

That's my bumpdate up to 26 weeks, baby is the size of a butternut squash now and I really couldn't be more thankful! And I also have to thank my heaven sent husband for all the help he is.





No comments:

Post a Comment