Thursday, October 22, 2015

Sweet Baby James


James is an angel and he has my heart, all our hearts actually. Hudson has always been sweet, but he surprised me with his immediate and consistent love for James. He kisses him and wants to snuggle him all the time (Hey! What about me?). My 2 younger brothers were best buds growing up but I didn't realize my two sons would be that way and it's an indescribable thing to watch. I feel blessed to be a part of it. I was running on adrenaline the first couple months but I think the tiredness caught up to me. This past week I've been questioning why i'm so tired and honestly, I should be with two little ones under two. Life is not perfect, and it has it's up-and-down's but I'm really happy with my two boys. That's a good thing, since everyone keeps asking me if I'm having a hard time and it sort of feels like everyone is expecting me to have a hard time. I have bad days but it's usually not because of the boys.  They both make my days brighter and I look forward to spending time with them. Zach adds to that brightness and I love when we have family time on the weekends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment