Monday, November 28, 2016

Seattle Tourin'



















I'm having hard drive problems because I let my boys play with it so I'm hoping I just need to get a new wire for it. Yikes! But anyway, these photos were already on my computer and are my camera photos from our day in Seattle! Seattle was one of my favorite parts of our trip. We decided to just spend one day in Seattle which was perfect and so much fun! There was so much to do and see and I love the typical, touristy things there is to do there. We have Hudson not chewing gum in front of the gum wall *crying laughing emoji* and a picture of the pier. We went on the ferris wheel which the boys loved and so did Zach and I because the view was beautiful; as well as the restaurant pictured afterwards. We had yummy burgers and fries with a corndog for Hudson, it's what sounded good and just what we needed! I didn't get ice cream which was next to the place we ate because I knew the next day we were going to the Tillamook Factory and I was going to def wait for that delicious piece of heaven!

xoxo

Ps. Tender mercy, we got really close parking and for free!!! A nice homeless man told it was free for a tip, but it saved us a good amount. After the ferris wheel, I went into the bathroom and we forgot our umberella which was new and I loved. That was a little bummer, but it was a good reminder to not let the little things get in the way of all great things and blessings! Also, it didn't rain ONCE on our trip. Can you believe it? It was more surprising, but I didn't mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment