Thursday, September 15, 2016

Hudson starts Neighborhood Preschool!



Hudson was excited to start preschool! He stepped outside the side door with his backpack on and said, "Bye mom, I'mee go to school." Then he shut the door. He started walking as if he knew where he was going. He started getting nervous as we got there because he started making sure I was next to him. As I started leaving he kept looking at me and got off his seat to come to me, but I told him that I would be back and that it was just like nursery. He was content with that and went off to play. He has been happy both of the times I've picked him up so I'll continue to cross my fingers for the best! He's my best little buddy and I'm so proud of the little person he is and becoming! He's such a social bird so I know it  will be something he looks forward to!!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment