Saturday, September 14, 2013

Goodbye Clutter

There are SO many different ways to organize your jewelry and accessories. For the clutter that was taking up a bunch of space on top of my dresser, I wanted something simple so it could just stay out of my sight, but still have easy access. For a cuter way to store those earrings, I made this jewelry holder. The best part of this little project is that it only cost me $3 at the Dollar Tree for the orange container, the 4 purple containers and 9 stick on hooks.




I just stacked the purple containers on top of each other.



I cut and rolled an old t-shirt then made a zig-zag with it to fit in this purple container, it holds rings and those extra earrings really well. 


The hooks were great for hanging the necklaces and bracelets that I didn't want to get tangled.




Remember sometimes you're way is a better way! Get creative!



XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment